--12 Feet Long.
--Set of Two.
--Heavy Duty Cam Buckle.
--High quality nylon strap
--Strong Rubber or Neoprene pad to prevent car scrach
--Includes Carrying Bag.
Each packed with carry bag
5-7 working days(without logo);
7-10 working days with customer's logo;
30 to 45 days after order confirmation;
Depends on customers' order quantity
Paypal, Western Union, T/T, L/C
1.Experienced staff, professional service
2.Small order accepted/Customized artwork accepted
3. Highly competitive prices and Humanized service
4.Reliable scheduled deliveries
5.On time contract fulfillment
6.Rapid inquiry response (24 hours)
1.Tie-down straps with buckle protectors are made from high quality nylon webbing;
2.Super strong nylon box- and cross-stitching construction;
3.Heavy-duty,center spring cam action buckles are corrosion resistant;
4.Extra padding under the cam lock to prevent scratch on paint;
5.Ideal for car roof rack cargo tie down, kayak canoe SUP surfboard tie down, boat trailer tow strap, luggage strap, joining beds, car roof strap for roof top carrier.
Payment & Shipping:
Q: When can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q: What's the lead time and payment term?
A: It usually takes 30 to 45 days for an order. At peak production, we may need 60 days. For example, the period before or after CNY.
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T before the shipment.
Q: Can we customize leash connectors or basement joints, or any other setting up molds components?
A:Yes, we can do. You could send me your drawings or make you design based on our standard parts.
Q: What color can we do and can you design packaging or logo ?
A: We can do any colors for each component. We always have all materials in different colors in our stocks. However, even we have template for packaging but I am afraid you still need to make your logo by yourself. We can help to change it and make sure your logo can work with products.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place an order with our MOQ.